Commitment and Dates:
Fall: Nov 1, 2, 8, 9 from 9am-12pm PST
Note: if you register with your work email be sure you can receive groups emails and confirmation. If not, use personal email.
White Women in Nonprofits:
leveraging our role for racial justice a 6 month intensive
Facilitators Fleur Larsen and Michelle Muri
This 6 month cohort intensive is for white women in nonprofits who are committed to anti-racism and want to use their gatekeeping status to make big impacts within their organization and the sector overall. Anchored in the Community Centric Fundraising Principles, we will utilize our role as gatekeepers to advance racial equity.
If you are looking for:
- A place to be honest about your racial equity struggles and mistakes
- To be in community with other white women to learn from and with
- Grounding to be in community with like-minded folx
- Learning to unpack and divest from white supremacy and ‘helping’ identity
- Dedicated time to focus on the CCF principles and analyze my reaction (healing, uncovering biases) while also considering ways to implement them at my workplace.
We will share real and vulnerable examples to illustrate the CCF Principles. With the 10 sessions we will go over each of the 10 CCF Principles, giving you an in depth understanding of them and what is needed to implement them in your work.
Spacious time and agendas for discussion, brainstorming and actionable takeaways. We know that the relationships within the cohort are an integral part of each person's learning journey.
Format: Cohort and Coaching
Group sessions with facilitated content from Fleur and Michelle with time for break out groups and all group discussion. Portions of the session will be recorded as well.
No refunds are given after registration. If there is another series, people can transfer to that one if they can no longer attend this one.