It's the same content with just two different formats and ways to engage.
The Online Course is primarily video content of previous live trainings with written reflections, etc. (As opposed to some courses that are primarily written content that you go through.)
The Online Course is brand new! And meant to be accessible on a rolling basis instead of the virtual (Zoom) Live Workshop that is only offered 2-3 times a year.
There are two dates for the virtual Live Workshop for 2022: March 24-25 and November 3-4.
Participants of either the Online Course or virtual (Zoom) Live Workshop get access to the community.
What you get after you complete - and even during - the course is community. This work of unlearning and learning cannot be done in isolation. So much of liberation, and specifically anti-racism work, is anchored in relationship, so we gather as a community (over 900 strong!) in several ways:
- Monthly group drop-in free coaching calls to connect, share and stay engaged
- Bimonthly cohort accountability series for continued learning and deeper practice
- Email-based Google group, 'Reach for Connection,' to ask questions, share resources, etc.
- Access to 1:1 coaching with me
- Monthly rotating topics co-hosted with other community members to dive deeper into specific arenas
- And more...